Questions, please E-Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Season 2, Belleair or Seminole Oct 27, Nov 3, 10, 17 9.30AM start(At location closest to most participants)
Dates Putnam Park (Friday's) Register at Tampa Bay United site (please check Tampa Bay United site for North(Ed Radice) and South(Monroe) schedule) Season starts October
- Season 2, Oct 26, Nov 2, 9, 16 6.00 pm class(additional class may be added at 6.45pm)
Which Program is right for my child?
- 3 year old's is also for beginners, consists of basic soccer related activities to introduce basic dribbling skills to the players. Lots of repetition to get them comfortable moving with the ball. Each session runs 25-30 minutes and has frequent water breaks. Parents are free to stay with their child as they get used to the activities
- 4 year old's is for beginners and intermediate players and also consists of basic soccer related activities to introduce basic dribbling skills to the players. Once again lots of repetition to get them comfortable moving with the ball and confident in their abilities. Each session runs 35-40 minutes and has frequent water breaks. Parents are free to stay with their child as they get used to the activities although most are now running free
- 5 year old's (Not available at all locations) is for intermediate players to advanced players and consists of a group warm up with the ball that includes some activities that they have grown accustomed to from other rascals programs. The group will then be split up into teams for small sided games. This program will run out of one location unless numbers dictate otherwise. Each session runs 45-55 minutes
As all children develop differently we look to you as parents to decide which program will best suit the needs of your child, we allow players to play up or down as dictated by players skill level. We have had players as young as 2 ½ participate in the Rascals Academy, we have also had players as old as 6 that still feel more comfortable doing activities as opposed to games. The Rascals Academy gives your child the opportunity to experience game play in a controlled environment, it also ensures more time working individually with the ball. U6 League play is usually is dominated by a handful of players. Some younger, less confident and less experienced players are sometimes overwhelmed in this environment and would benefit more by participating in our Rascals programs. Feel free to experiment, if you feel it is a bad fit they can just drop back to the level below until they have developed more confidence and skills with the ball.